1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD '62 FENDER AVRI Jazz Bass- Exc condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by road-cat1, Feb 5, 2016.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Price:
    Strings:
    P1010930. P1010932. P1010933. P1010935. P1010936. P1010937. P1010938. P1010940.
    Selling my Fender 62 AVRI Jazz Bass. I bought this a couple of years ago locally from another bass player. He told me that he bought it brand new and had it for a couple of years….so, let’s say this is 4 years old. I would prefer not to remove the neck to see the neck stamp date unless it is a deal breaker. 2011-2012 would be a good guess as to the age of the bass.

It comes with EVERYTHING. ALL case candy, hang tags, string mutes, thumb rest, grounding strap, bridge and pickup covers, strap, cable, instruction book, etc.. EVERYTHING. The case is absolutely brand new with the plastic still on the latches. It sounds and plays great with all the vintage vibe that you look for in this model bass. The white color is a slightly aged white. (slight yellow tinge to it). When I bought it I wasn’t sure if I would play it or hang on to it for collection purposes. As us TB’ers usually find, I really have not played it other than in the house and I play almost exclusively 5 string bass on gigs.

The previous owner was not as meticulous as I am and I there are a few scratches and dings on the lower edge near the strap button. There is nothing that is visible as you are playing it, but want to give full disclosure that this is NOT a mint condition bass. I would not call it a “player” either, but something a bit less than mint.

These are $2000 new (check Reverb.com)….selling for $1000 delivered to you via ground in the USA only . (extra shipping cost if Hawaii or Alaska). Paypal is fine P1010940.
    youtube clip....this is NOT me or the bass I am selling, just a reference.

Mastermold likes this.
  2. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    PM answered

3. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Sale pending