Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'62 RI P Bass Vintage White w/ Tort guard...Nice!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by GhettoBrassGuy, Dec 5, 2003.

1. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    I'm selling my '62 RI P only because it doesn't get the use it deserves. This bass is SWEET!! It is as close as you can get to being new as possible. This bass has serious thump and the neck is the most comfortable P neck I've ever had the pleasure of laying my hands on. Price is $840 shipped and it comes with a tan Fender Tolex case, vintage looking strap and everything you see in the pic...including all the case candy (p/u covers, etc.) in the unopened bag. I know this might be a pain...but if you go through with it you really want to see my bass..For pics go here... then go to Gallery of Basses..then Fender..then '62RI P with all the goodies. PM me any questions you'd like and if you're interested in my references I have plenty of pos. feedback on Ebay as GreedyAaron. Thanks!

2. Basso Profoundo

Basso Profoundo Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Indiana
    Here you go.
    [​IMG]

3. Basso Profoundo

Jun 2, 2002
    Indiana
    By the way, you have PM

4. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    Bump...and now $800 shipped!!!

5. Are you willing to ship overseas?

Thanks, Werner.

6. DannyG

DannyG

Feb 23, 2002
    Would you be interested in a trade for 62 RI Jazz in similar condition? I'm in orange county too, so if you are interstested you could see the bass in person.
    Daniel

7. Basso Profoundo

Jun 2, 2002
    Indiana
    You have PM