1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

SOLD $650 Shipped!!FIRE SALE! PRICE DROP!! Fender Jazz 60's Reissue with matching headstock!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bass10bfb, Jan 8, 2017.

1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Price:
    Strings:
    ******* Thread update.. March 30th********
    These basses are for sale only now.
    $1,350 shipped for the Ric SOLD!!!!!!!!
    $650 shipped for the Fender Jazz

Thanks for looking!!!!! i am unfortunately going thru a divorce, and I really need to sell some gear, so here are 2 basses I just picked up in a trade.
    As I said, I really need to sell these, but if a real interesting trade offer comes up, I am sure I could be persuaded!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
    I attached a link to the previous owner's ad until I can get some new pics in the next few days.

For Trade - Two for one!
    For Sale/Trade - First issue 1 of 100 Fender 60's reissue Burgandy Mist with Matching Peghead

My asking price for each bass is $1,500 for the new Ric, and $1,000 for the Jazz. Both are "Or Best Offer" if dealing with cash.
    As far as trades goes, I can trade both or trade them seperate. I am good either way. My trade interests would be the following, but feel free to make ANY offers you want. The worst I will do is say no thank you. :):):)
    1. Warwick Basses (but NO ROCKBASSES PLEASE)
    2. Aguilar amps and cabs (I have the TH500 already)
    3. Glockenklang amps or cabs
    4. What you got??????

******* Please PM me with any offers so the thread does not get confusing. Thanks for looking and God Bless!!!!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Alice Anderson and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Mo pics:

Attached Files:

3. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Mo pics:

NEW  BASSES 048.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Where's the Jazz built & what year?

5. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    It is a Mexican Jazz, with all American parts. You can read the previous owner's ad for details on it.
    I will post a pic of the serial number so you can see it. I am not sure how you tell the date on these, but he said the bass is around 15 years old or so.

6. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    20170109_155420.jpg

7. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Dont mind the Ric headstock. It was photo bombing the jazz lol.

Lord Andrew likes this.
  8. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    *******THIS WEEK ONLY!!!!! BUY THE JAZZ FOR $750 SHIPPED IN THE U.S.; BUY THE RIC FOR $1,400 SHIPPED U.S.******

waynobass likes this.
  9. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    $1,350 shipped for the brand new Ric!!!!! Crazy good price!!!!!

pogue49 likes this.
  10. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Sorry about the situation, bro! Both are lovely, though... especially, the Jazz. Which finish is that? Champagne?

bass10bfb likes this.
  11. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks bro.... I think they call the color burgandy mist.

Spidey2112 likes this.
  12. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Ric sold locally today!!!!!!!! Jazz bass still for sale!!!!!!!!!

13. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    Fender Classic '60s Jazz in burgundy mist. Great color, not easily captured in photos.

Spidey2112 and bass10bfb like this.
  14. russellh86

russellh86 Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    How is the Jazz not sold?!?!

The classic series is killer, especially the early models. Throw in the discontinued color and matching headstock, and this thing should be selling itself!

bass10bfb likes this.
  15. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks russellh86!!!! I agree totally. This bass is killer!!! And IMO that is a good price for it to. And it has the Fender hardshell case..... But anyway..... It will probably be on here until Saturday..... Possible local sale for it, if the buyer doesnt flake on me lol..

16. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Yes sir the jazz is still available.....

17. tato62

tato62

Mar 3, 2014
    Montreal Can.
    WHY WHY WHY this happens to me? Been looking for that Jazz bass color option for a couple of years... I gave up and bought a MIJ 62 JB couple of months ago and now THIS!!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

barginkov likes this.
  18. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Sorry tato62...... You know you could always buy this one too!!!! Lol. Who doesnt need another great bass in the arsenal???:bassist::bassist::bassist::bassist:

19. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Hey guys.... For anybody interested in the Jazz bass, I dont have a super accurate scale to weigh it, but the scale I used shows about half a pound difference after weighing it a bunch of times. It showed 8.8 pounds to 9.3 pounds.

20. basslust

basslust

Apr 18, 2011
    Mass
    Do we have any info on the specs on this Jazz? I can't seem to find anything. Is it any different than the Classic Series 60's Jazz (except for the cool color :smug:)? I'm particularly interested in pickups and fretboard radius.

bass10bfb likes this.
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 20, 2021