1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

'67-'68 Fender Coronado II - $650

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by the art guy, Mar 4, 2013.

1. the art guy

the art guy Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    New thread, new price. This is one of those things that's only for sale so I can grab something I really want. If it doesn't work out, I'll keep this bass and have no problem (I love this thing). So a big price drop to take one last shot - $650 shipped in the lower 48.

The details:
    '67 Coronado neck (With "James Smith" handpainted on the headstock)
    '68 Coronado body
    Hipshot Ultralight Lollipop Tuners
    Gretsch Tail Piece
    AllParts Rosewood bridge
    TV Jones ThunderBlade Pickups
    LaBella Flats

Right now it's wired with the 3 way switch just to a volume. Actually pretty versatile this way. According to the previous owner: "This instrument is extremely responsive! It sounds somewhere between a Starfire, Hofner and a Mustang."

This is obviously not a collector's bass, but as a player it smokes. Trust me. Worth every penny.

Will ship in a brand new gig bag, and I'll pack it well. Note: I'll be out of town the rest of this week, so I can't ship until Monday at the earliest.

jamessmith2_zps111cccb2.

jamessmith4_zps11f9b3fe.

2. the art guy

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Tuesday morning bump! Feel free to email sonicprecision@gmail.com for a quicker response if you want. I check that more often during the day than here.

3. the art guy

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Bump again! Offers welcome. See email address above for quicker response.

4. FretlessMainly

FretlessMainly

Nov 17, 2010
    PM sent.

5. the art guy

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Sold!