Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'69 Ampeg SBT pre-amp up for grabs.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HamInChains, Apr 15, 2003.

1. I have an Ampeg SBT solid-state bass pre-amp for sale. It's part of a pre-amp/power-amp(in the speaker cabinet) combo that Ampeg put out in the late '60s/early '70s. This one is the 1969 model.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the cabinet/power-amp, but that's not necessary. This can be used as a pre-amp with any rig and has a very unique sound.
    The exterior is a little scuffed up, but the pre-amp itself is in perfect working condition.
    These things are pretty hard to find.

Asking $250 or make me an offer.

Ask for John: 619-200-5929 or ham@amherstmusic.com

Located in San Diego, CA

Edit: Oh yeah... I'm selling b/c I'm a poor college student and I have no $$$. I like the unique tone that this produces, but sadly, it has to go so I can eat. The asking price isn't set in stone. To be honest, I can't find any reference for what the thing might be worth. If you think you have a good offer, then let me know!