1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

'69 Ampeg SBT pre-amp up for grabs.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HamInChains, Apr 15, 2003.

1. I have an Ampeg SBT solid-state bass pre-amp for sale. It's part of a pre-amp/power-amp(in the speaker cabinet) combo that Ampeg put out in the late '60s/early '70s. This one is the 1969 model.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the cabinet/power-amp, but that's not necessary. This can be used as a pre-amp with any rig and has a very unique sound.
    The exterior is a little scuffed up, but the pre-amp itself is in perfect working condition.
    These things are pretty hard to find.

Asking $250 or make me an offer.

Ask for John: 619-200-5929 or ham@amherstmusic.com

Located in San Diego, CA

Edit: Oh yeah... I'm selling b/c I'm a poor college student and I have no $$$. I like the unique tone that this produces, but sadly, it has to go so I can eat. The asking price isn't set in stone. To be honest, I can't find any reference for what the thing might be worth. If you think you have a good offer, then let me know!