1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 69 Precision Neck, Badass Bridge, Bartolini Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by luke-m, Apr 25, 2015.

1. luke-m

luke-m

Mar 9, 2005
    Bellingham, WA
    I'm clearing out some parts from various uncompleted projects! I do take paypal and I will ship worldwide. Please let me know if you have any questions.

69 Fender Precision Neck - $899

This is a great playing/feeling neck with a ton of Mojo. It comes with the original tuners and string retainer. As you can see the neck has a lot of nicks, scratches, and honest finish aging/wear but it plays and feels great. It has a brass nut and the frets look like they have been replaced. It plays cleanly up and down the neck with no buzzing or fretting out and the trussrod functions as it should. This is the "B" size neck which means it has a 1 5/8" nut. At one time someone had mounted this on a different non-fender body so it has some extra mounting holes but the original holes are still there and the extras would be undetectable when the neck is on a body. The rosewood grain/color on this one is one of the coolest I've seen.

DSC_3183_zpsd3r56cfd.
    DSC_3180_zpsq7zsydvf. DSC_3202_zpspeh0yyn9.

Badass Bridge - $85

This is an original 1980's Version 1 Leo Quan Badass Bass bridge in gold. Bridge is in good shape and works perfectly. Includes the mounting screws.

DSC_3261_zpspnrypqiy.
    DSC_3266_zps8oypczwl.

Bartolini Pickups - $70 SOLD

Selling a set of used Bartolini Jazz Bass pickups. These are an older set with the copper colored bottom plates (80's vintage?). They come with the mounting screws. Works and sound great.

DSC_3274_zpsjovor6cj.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    pm/convo started on pickups.

3. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    payment sent for barts.