1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

6L6 Amp Tubes FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Fender4Me, May 12, 2011.

1. I have a nearly new set of 4 Groove Tubes Gold Series GT-6L6-S which are Slovakian made with high power and very agressive dynamic tone...punchier sounding but still a sweet tone. New design with more power and heavy duty components. High power type with more highs and lows than other 6L6 types. I really like these in a Bassman 100 or 135.
    Price is $80.00 for all 4 shipped.

I also have a brand new matched pair of Groove Tubes Gold Series GT-6L6GE . A faithful reproduction of the original General Electric "clear top" tube made on the original GE machines and with many original materials. GT reissue which have a majority of USA components made on the original General Electric machines, the original tools, dies, materials and processing formulas as acquired from the liquidation for the last American tube factory in Owensboro Kentucky. Stunning clarity, and tone that is reminiscent of Carl Perkins through Jimi Hendrix... both of which mostly recorded through Fender amps in a period when they only use this tube. The most expensive (because of the the high US content) Price is $40.00 shipped for the pair.

If you want all 6 tubes, I'll take $110.00 shipped. PAYPAL Only. Thanks

2. bump.