1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

70's Ampeg B-15N Ops Guide?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by DarkShark, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I'm trying to round up an original Operations Manual for a 1970's vintage B-15N (Sn. 17278). The folks now running Ampeg don't have it so I figured one of you might have it. I'll even take a .pdf and print my own manual.

It's just for posterity. I totally refurbished amp after buying it at Guitar Center in really beat up shape. It came out nice.

Thanks,
    Doug

Attached Files:

2. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
    You might want to post this in the Portaflex thread,lots of helpful info there.

3. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    There is a general manual that covers several amps from your era. You can download a copy here. There are 1971 and 1973 catalogs here on the same site that provides some general information.

4. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Did they actually have manuals for their amps back then?

5. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Not that I recall Jimmy. They had the generic one in the 70's that I referenced above that covered multiple amps. A cost cutting measure, even back then. Ampeg never was really big on documentation.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021