No longer available 70s Fender Jazz Bass Neck, Pau Ferro Board, Block Inlays, Loaded / 3 Bolt / 4 Bolt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $365.00
    United States
    Here's a Fender MIM 70s Jazz Bass Neck with a beautiful, Pau Ferro fingerboard and Block Inlays. It comes loaded w/ Gotoh Tuners. I got this, here on TB a couple of months ago, for a project. I ended up selling the 3 Bolt Fender body on theBay, before the neck arrived.

The Fender Micro Tilt disc, for a 70's Fender 3 bolt neck set up, was already on it when I purchased it. I reopened the 2 lower, 4 bolt, holes. You can drill / re-drill the upper 2 holes, depending upon your use of 3 bolt or 4 bolt neck plate / body set up. I did dowel (Maple) and glue (TiteBond) in the upper holes. I left them sealed so the new owner, purchaser can choose between 3 bolt or 4 bolt configuration. I can drill the upper holes for the purchaser, but it will delay shipping, as I will need to find the time to do it.

I never got a chance to mount it on a body. The neck is SUPER clean!!! The frets are easily a 9.9 out of 10 condition. The back of the neck is clear of any dings etc.. The truss rod turns smoothly in both directions. All of the Tuning Machine holes and string tree hole were prior drilled, so I added new Gotoh Nickel tuning machines and a string tree. I will also include a 4 Bolt Fender "F" neck plate (no screws). Note: The Numbered 4 Bolt Neck Plate will not be included and the 3 Bolt Neck Plate will not be included. They are listed only to show how the bolt holes line up.

Your PayPal payment gets it shipped to your Lower 48th US state via USPS Priority Mail with proper packaging and insurance.

PauJazz2.jpg
    PauJazz1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    BradH, sonojono, maverick49 and 2 others like this.
  2. BradH

BradH Gold Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Billings, Mt
    Beautiful neck!
    Alan is great to deal with.

GLWTS

DISCOSTUVW and Alan Ace Cooper like this.
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    What’s up, Brad!

4. Man am I tempted!

5. Chop11777

Chop11777 Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2016
    South carolina
    Trade ya straight up ! 20200920_121138.jpg