Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'71 Jazz, Steinbergers, drumkit, etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drivenmore, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Looks like this is phase one of my retiring from music, as other obligations just seem to be forcing themselves upon me :bawl:

All prices include shipping to continental U.S.

So, the first round:

1) '71 Jazz bass: very worn sunburst with tort guard, extra string tree, hipshot ultralites (w/detuner), Fralin pickups, Sadowsky preamp and Schaller straplocks. This sucker has got some serious mojo going for it. The nut should be replaced sometime, but is still usable. Pics show just about every type of tuner was on this thing at one time, as well as what appears to be a rout for a humbucker that has been blocked in. Currently strung with labella nylon wraps. Comes with original (?) tolex case. $1200.

2) Steinberger Synapse XS-15FPA Custom fretted and fretless. More info at: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172335

Soundclips for the curious at: http://www.steinberger.com/multimedia.aspx (at the bottom).

Each comes with original gigbag and shipping boxes.

Fretted: $925, Fretless: $925

3) Fender Aerodyne: basic black, never gigged. Comes with Fender dual-bass gig bag. $500

4) Rogue AB-305 acoustic/electric: 5-string transparent black, no case. $200.

5) Steinberger XZ-2DB: cherryburst; the detuner doesn't seem to work anymore, least it won't drop down below a half-step. Otherwise, excellent condition, comes with original gigbag. $275.

6) Squier Precision Standard - made in Indonesia, P and J pickups. Comes with Fender dual-bass gig bag. $225.

7) Digitech BP-8 processor $135.

8) Tech 21 SansAmp RBI rackmount $225.

9) Steinberger L-2: original all-graphite construction in near-mint condition. Logo fully intact. Serial 1019. Pots could use a cleaning. Comes with replacement leg rest (from SteinbergerWorld) and original gigbag. Make offer.

10) 12-piece Pintech electronic drum kit: 3 single-zone pads, 1 dual-zone snare pad, hit-hat trigger pedal, bass trigger, 6 trigger bars, 2 Alesis DM5 units and drum rack. Double-bass pedal and throne not included. $750.

Pics available at http://photos.yahoo.com/drivenmore

2. bumpers

3. rhett

rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
    email sent re kit

4. last bump before the 'bay

5. pmaraziti

pmaraziti

Feb 12, 2006
    Madrid, Spain
    Are the Sypnapses sold ?

Sorry to bring this alive after so long....

6. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Can't find photos of the J-bass ... [edit] and now I realize this thread is a year old. Dang, that J-bass sounded right up my alley.

7. bommer

bommer

May 13, 2009
    Canada, Eh!
    got any steinbergers left? and can i see some pics of the ones u got left

8. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    You realize that this thread is about three years old, don't you? :eyebrow:

9. funkyfretless

funkyfretless