1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 74 Fender Mustang-PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bikeguy57, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Bikeguy57

Bikeguy57 Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0099.JPG Bought myself a Rickenbacker for Christmas and something has to go. Really love this little guy, but I've been sticking to my longer scales,and have an SG for when the mood strikes. Finish is a shiny transparent walnut with a couple of dings on the edges and minor clear coat scratches. Neck is straight with a nice low action. Nut width is 1 5/8". Truss rod works as it should. Pickguard is warped in a couple spots,but this doesn't affect playability and is not very noticeable. Don't have a scale,but I would guess it's about 8.5 lbs. Strung with Chromes. Comes with a set of rounds and GHS flats. Includes a new Rondo case that fits it perfectly. Also includes original chipboard case that's seen better days, but is fully functional. Price is $1075.00 including shipping in CONUS. PayPal preferred. Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    rockelye, blastoff, bass08053 and 7 others like this.
  2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    sending PM