1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD '75 Fender Jazz Reissue (MIJ) Maple neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by StreetScenes, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Price:
    $875
    Strings:
    IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG 1423331_d0dcc9bd76997e4d6668a91b34a26f7f.JPG 1423330_bfa2535ed268bf2739db517df14671d1.JPG 1423321_712c163aa4909a19ed9ad847df9d9d65.JPG 1423323_b42e00bd56d0b0d9f9d1af7d59b4eeb4.JPG

I'm not sure about getting rid of this one..but we will see. BUT there can only be one...lol One must go I"ll post a second listing for the rosewood version.

'75 Fender Jazz Reissue (MIJ) Maple neck

Bound maple neck w/ maple fingerboard & block inlays, natural finish, 3-bolt neck (w/ Fender Japan plate). A few nicks in the clear but overall in good shape. The battery cover on the back isn't the perfect but its not horrible. It was/is slated for shell pink refinish if one of my others sell I am going to pull this one. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Upgrades:
    • Fender Active Electronics
    • Your choice of pickups Dimarzio pickups, Fender 70's Jazz, Fender Large Poles or Seymour Duncan
    • Tort guard or White guard. The tort guards opening it larger than it needs to be on the neck pickup.
    • BAII Bridge (one extra file mark on the G saddle...came that way) - $65 if you want a standard bridge
    • Hipshot Tuners - $75 if you want the standard fender tuners
    • Super low action (Similar to at Geddy)
    If you wanted it without the Hipshots and the BA II can do that as well.

$875 as posted with a fender gig bag
    $725 stock tuners and bridge no case

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. marcberez

marcberez Supporting member

Jun 23, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Weight?

3. sorry I should've added that I'll check that when I get home tonight guys

4. This one is right at 9.8 pounds

5. May the 4th be with you bump. [-o-]

;)

6. Still available?

7. Yes it still is.

8. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Sorry to ask but is this a genuine fender or modded? Year the bass was made.. Active only? Sorry for the bothersome questions.

9. No problem at all. It's all Fender. The Fender preamp was added and is active only. The bass dates to 1996.

Thanks for looking.

10. Just a price update

$875 as posted with a fender gig bag
    $725 Active Preamp, stock tuners and stock bridge no case

11. Some interest and may not be here long

I had planned on painting this in she'll, surf or foam green. If you were interested I'd give you a killer deal on a paint job

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  12. Pedro Infante Varela

Pedro Infante Varela

May 20, 2015
    Hi, wich pre amp did you install it? I have played a very similar JB and it sound Marcus Miller like, how about yours?

13. It was a Fender preamp. That I picked up here.

On hold for the moment

14. jimmyjames77

jimmyjames77 Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Just West of Chicago
    You just got payed today.... you've got a pocket full of change.

15. And sold...

Still wanted to post pics of the battery cover...sorry I though I did that already.
    image.