1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

'78 MM Stingray

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by prsbass, Sep 7, 2008.

1. prsbass

prsbass

Oct 13, 2006
    Seattle
    Sold on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=110288810369

I've only had this for about 6 months and totally dig it but GAS is a painful thing. Nicks and dings to be expected for a bass this old but not thrashed. Everything it original. A little flame in the neck by the headstock. Comes with what might be the original case that's pretty beat and needs new latches.
    $2400 shipped lower 48
    Mesa Boogie 400 plus $1500 trade
    Mesa Boogie Strategy plus $1500 trade

Killer bass, with the value going up. The condition is my favorite for vintage basses, worn in so you can take it to gigs but not thrashed so the value goes up.
    Paypal preferred.
    IMG_4685.
    IMG_4686.
    IMG_4688.
    IMG_4689.
    IMG_4690.
    IMG_4691.
    IMG_4692.
    IMG_4693.
    IMG_4694.

2. NICE!

3. mikeswals

mikeswals Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    I'd just like to comment what a badazz StingRay this is. PRS brought it over here one day, and the neck feels awesome and slim, and the weight is nice just over 9 lbs. A true beauty!

4. prsbass

prsbass

Oct 13, 2006
    Seattle
    Thanks for the props Caca.

5. DanScott

DanScott

Nov 28, 2007
    Kent, wa
    This is a smokin' stingray, one of the best I've played, as mentioned above, the neck is really something special on this one.......and I've owned plenty, And played dozens of 'em..and a trustworthy seller,..

6. prsbass

prsbass

Oct 13, 2006
    Seattle
    ttt mofo

7. prsbass

prsbass

Oct 13, 2006
    Seattle
    requested pics
    d-1.
    IMG_4397-1.