1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

79 Camaro - Virginia Beach, VA - $1K

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by neurotictim, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm just posting this in the off-chance that someone here locally is a car guy and wants to pick up a deal.

79 Camaro Berlinetta must go today!

It's my post, if you're local here and a TB member, I'll give you a $200 break.

I just want to get rid of this car.

2. I lived in VB for 12 years. If I was still there this would be gone. If it was drivable I might still go for it. I don't have the time or resources to drive down there, fix it, and drive it home.

I forwarded this to a few of my friends that still live there. Maybe one of them will help you out. I can't believe some military guy hasn't nabbed this. A couple of days in the auto hobby shop and this would be a sweet ride.

Good luck.

3. Thanks. Hopefully someone takes this off my hands - extenuating circumstances are forcing my hand, thus the low price. I don't want to send it to the junkyard, but I've got few options at this point that are realistic, and no time to iron anything out.

4. Sold locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.