1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

79 Fender P bass FS/T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by GraffixNyc, Sep 9, 2004.

1. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    VINTAGE American 1979 Fender P bass in excellent shape. The body and neck are near mint and is very clean for a 1979. The pick-ups were replaced with Fender '62 reissue pickups and the pick guard was replaced with a genuine Fender pick guard. The bridge was also replaced with a Badass II bridge. I will include the original pick guard (it's cracked) and the original bridge(missing a saddle) . The pickguard screws were lost so you will have to get them on musiciansfriend.com they are only $2.99, and the strap buttons are missing. the only thing wrong with this bass really is the G string tuning peg snapped off and just needs to be replaced. This is a very minor repair. I would also include the case but it's pretty banged up. If you have any questions email me graffix192@aol.com

Make me a REASONABLE offer!
    I'm either looking to sell it or trade it. If I do trade it I'd really like another spector 5 string to add to my collection!

Pictures on my website!
    P bass pics

2. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    bump.. please

3. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    What woods/finish is it? The photo link doesn't work...

4. Hey Mike.. the link worked for me. The bass is black with an all-maple neck. Try this:
    http://www30.brinkster.com/graffixnyc/pbass/

5. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Thanks, Dave. Seems OK now.

6. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    bump please