Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

79 Fender P bass FS/T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by GraffixNyc, Sep 9, 2004.

1. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    VINTAGE American 1979 Fender P bass in excellent shape. The body and neck are near mint and is very clean for a 1979. The pick-ups were replaced with Fender '62 reissue pickups and the pick guard was replaced with a genuine Fender pick guard. The bridge was also replaced with a Badass II bridge. I will include the original pick guard (it's cracked) and the original bridge(missing a saddle) . The pickguard screws were lost so you will have to get them on musiciansfriend.com they are only $2.99, and the strap buttons are missing. the only thing wrong with this bass really is the G string tuning peg snapped off and just needs to be replaced. This is a very minor repair. I would also include the case but it's pretty banged up. If you have any questions email me graffix192@aol.com

Make me a REASONABLE offer!
    I'm either looking to sell it or trade it. If I do trade it I'd really like another spector 5 string to add to my collection!

Pictures on my website!
    P bass pics

2. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
  3. What woods/finish is it? The photo link doesn't work...

4. Hey Mike.. the link worked for me. The bass is black with an all-maple neck. Try this:
    http://www30.brinkster.com/graffixnyc/pbass/

5. Thanks, Dave. Seems OK now.

6. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
  7. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City