1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

79 Ibanez Studio Bass project $210 and a Kahler tremolo arm $20

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Rowsdower, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowsdower

Rowsdower

Feb 14, 2007
    Michigan
    Deleting the old thread on this because I added some items and the old post was cluttered and confusing.

Preferred payment for all sales is paypal, but if you can't do that I do also accept postal or bank money orders. (Items won't ship until the check is cashed if it is a money order.)

All prices include shipping if you live in the lower 48 states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada send me a p.m. to discuss shipping.

All items will be packaged well and insured.

Feel free to p.m. me any offers if the prices seem unreasonable, thanks.

Moogerfooger Ring Modulator **ON HOLD**

First up is a Moogerfooger Ring Modulator, this is used but still works fine and is in great shape. Comes with the ac adapter.

Asking $200 O.B.O.
    IMG_0092.

Moogerfooger Expression Pedals x2 **Both On Hold**
    Used but in great shape, older model Moog expression pedals.

Asking $25 each or $45 for the pair.
    IMG_0082.

Chrome Kahler Tremolo Arm
    Recently ordered a black one to match my Kahler so I no longer need this, used but still in excellent shape.

Asking $20
    IMG_0079.

Boss HM-2 Distortion Pedal

Still in excellent shape for how old these pedals are. works fine and sounds great on a bass or guitar.

Asking $50
    IMG_0094.

Jazz Bass and Progressive Bass Instructional Books

Used but still clean, the jazz bass book comes with a cd and the progressive bass book comes with a dvd and cd, I would like to sell these together instead of seperately for shipping purposes.

Asking $25 total for both
    IMG_0087-1.

1979 Ibanez Studio Bass Project **TRADED**
    Up last is a project bass that I never got around to putting together, I am going to sell this all as one lot, as far as I know it is a 1979 ibanez studio.

This will be sold as is, because I am not %100 sure if the pots work

As you can see the body isn't near mint and is well used (well used, if you don't like a bit of the so called mojo then you probably don't want this unless you want to sand and refin it.)

The neck has some light dirt and what looks like small dots of nail polish in 2 or 3 spots near the fret dots on the side of the neck.

Most everything for the fully assembled bass is here except there isn't a truss rod cover and there might be the occasional missing screw or washer.

Also comes with its original hard shell case, but it is pretty ragged.

What you see is what you get.

Asking $195 O.B.O.
    IMG_0093.
    100_2521.
    100_2520.
    100_2501.
    100_2502.
    100_2504.
    100_2505.
    100_2506.
    100_2507.
    100_2509.
    100_2510.
    100_2512.
    100_2513.
    100_2514.

2. Rowsdower

Rowsdower

Feb 14, 2007
    Michigan
    Ring Mod and Exp Pedals are on hold pending payment

3. Rowsdower

Rowsdower

Feb 14, 2007
    Michigan
    bump for lowered prices and an added Boss Hm-2 pedal and some instructional books.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.