Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I have a number of Ricks and I need to part with one. This is it. It is Jetglo(black) and has some wear. I have pics of it so if interested, email me and I will send you back some pix. In the pics the bass has a bada$$ II and schaller small tuners. The bass is currently set up this way but you want it all original, I can put the tuners and keys back on and it is not a problem. These changes do not affect the bass in anyway other than they are not stock and if the stock stuff was back on, you would never it would have been any different. I have the original hsc with it and I 'think' I have the pickup cover. It has some player wear and some fretwear but these do not really affect the playability of the bass either so....I am open to offers at this point. I have seen them go for 900.00 in this shape. I do not check PM as often as email so send it to me that way and we can chat about the bass. No trades at this point.

2. Email sent

3. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    email back to ya...