1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 7os Reissue Fender Jazz bass with upgrades CHEAP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by angelopbass, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelopbass

angelopbass Supporting Member

May 18, 2011
    struthers, ohio
    ok i practiced with this bass yesturday and my wrist hurts again today, so it looks like im just gonna get my p-bass modded to a p-j. so the jazz bass that has to go. you wont find a better deal. Its a 70s ri fender jazz bass, in great shape. Sunburst finish, rosewood fretboard with those beautiful block inlays and white binding down the sides. Upgrades: Leo quann badass 2 bridge and Seymour Duncan basslines pickups. I will include the original pickups and fender gig bag. It sounds and plays awesome. It was just setup by a local fender tech a few weeks ago. These basses are mim, they are $850 new plus i have almost $200 into the upgrades. (if you happen to have access to a local store that has a Seymour Duncan STK-J2 Hot Stack (Bridge), and wanna ship it to me, ill take another $80 off the bass. Otherwise im only asking $575 SHIPPED via paypal. i can email pics. text me for a faster response for pics. first come first serve 3305406141

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.