SOLD 8 basses for trade! Peavey G Bass, Warrior, Fender, ACG, Danelectro 12 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WarriorJoe7, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    OK I will trade 2 basses for one or one for 2, or accept or give minor (emphasis added) amounts of cash. I have to make a new wantlist...

I am not desperate or in any hurry so I have not put any cash prices. I am looking for trades.

Here are my basses for trade:
    TRADED 1 - Peavey G Bass - Red Sparkle - 9.5 - graphite neck made by modulus (have 3 of these, these 2 are mintiest)
    2 - Peavey G Bass - Black Sparkle - 9.5 - graphite neck made by modulus
    TRADED 3 - Danelectro Longhorn 58 RI - 8 - Blackburst, strung with flats, shortscale, extremely light yet thick sounding
    TRADED 4 - Warrior Purpleheart 4 String - 9 - 1997, beautiful, 2 truss rods, replaced by a warrior 5er
    TRADED 5 - 60th Anniv Fender Standard Jazz lined fretless - 10 (new) - black, fantastic, has USA fender pickup upgrade
    6 - Danelectro Rumor Bass - 9.5 - 34 inch scale
    TRADED 7 - AC Guitars Custom Bass - 10 (new) - Mahogany Body, odd shape, very nice and beautiful
    TENTATIVELY ON HOLD 8 - Musicvox 12 String - 8 - a 12 string... what more can i say. pics now added to thread.
    9 - TBC Musicman bass - 9.5 - USA made earlier TBC and very nice color (pics not up yet.)

All the basses have pics on the old thread http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492239 except the 12er, which is the actual bass featured on http://12stringbass.net/ (click basses then musicvox, it's THAT same bass)

TRADED I have more pics of the longhorn here:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486394

TRADED I have a SUPER LIGHT P/J body here:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482886

I will be putting up my parts list again soon. here was the old one: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487507

2. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    DSCN4083x.gif
    DSCN4084x.gif
    DSCN4086.gif
    DSCN4087.gif
    DSCN4088.gif
    DSCN4103x.gif
    DSCN4104x.gif
    DSCN3801x.gif
    DSCN3802x.gif
    DSCN3803x.gif
    DSCN4106x.gif
    DSCN4107x.gif
    DSCN4108x.gif
    DSCN4109x.gif
    DSCN4110.gif
    DSCN4111.gif
    DSCN4112.gif

3. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Well here is the AGC. Mahogany body with flamed mahogany top and maple laminate that looks like wood binding. Wood back control plate. Roller string tee. Nice figure on the maple neck (skunk stripe and maple fretboard.) Deluxe cloverleaf tuners.

Thanks,
    Joe

DSCN4095x.gif
    DSCN4097x.gif
    DSCN4098x.gif
    DSCN4099x.gif
    DSCN4100x.gif
    DSCN4101x.gif
    DSCN4102x.gif

4. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Just curious, how much/what are you looking for on the AGC.

5. Dwiggs

Dwiggs

Mar 1, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    PM'd regarding the fretless J.

6. How much for a G Bass?

7. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Not sure but what do you have? PM me.

8. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    It's for trade for now. I am aware that I should PM you a price if I decide to sell it Frank. I'm not in a big hurry though.

Thanks,
    Joe

9. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    I must mention that I am not looking for 5 strings unless they are high grade, or for 6 strings at all.

10. (in response to your PM) I am really only looking to trade for a 5 string right now. Sorry. Good luck with the sales

11. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    The red g bass is on hold

12. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    The Red G bass and the Danelectro longhorn are traded as well as the PJ body.

Thanks,

13. 1steve34

1steve34

Feb 9, 2009
    What about a Godin BG 5 great canadian made bass in mint condition and plays like a dream for you Warrior bass???

Steve

14. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    uhhhh... not even close to the same value. sorry try again

also please read my post. it says I am not looking for 5 strings

15. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Possibly. Is that a carvin bb series? Does this one have a gloss on the neck or satin? carvin case? What's the condition and playability?

I am not wild about the pickup combo (wish it was MJ) or the color but I will think about it.

this would be for the g bass right.

You can PM me if you feel it's appropriate.

16. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    I have serious trade talks on the warrior, as well as some interest in the fretless jazz, the agc, the musicvox. I have a possible overseas buyer for the black g bass but not for a few weeks (and trade offers on the g bass.) The rumor bass is the only one that I haven't heard from anyone in awhile.

Joe

17. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Warrior has been traded...

18. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Sorry I wouldn't do that trade.

19. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Thinking about pulling the jazz bass and keeping it for myself, and trading the g bass locally so speak up if you are interested.

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.