8 pm last night

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Dec 20, 2002.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I lost hope last night because the ups man didint come all afternoon then at 8 pm he comes and i got my new axe. Schecter Model T swamp ash maple neck and finger board 3 tone sunburst this thing tottaly rocks. Robert DeLeo has been a very significant influence on me just a master at his trade . I highly recomend this to those who like the thump of a P bass but dont like the wide neck because this has a jazz neck on it. I am now a Schecter advocate great brand the custom shop is going to build my next Jazz bass. ROCK OUT
  2. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    No no no no...... you forgot the most important thing: PICTURES!!!!!!!

:D ;)

There aren't enouch Schecter advocates around, its hard to find anything on their basses.

How's the weight? I've heard they're pretty heavy.
  4. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I HATE that. Once they delivered a bass to me at about 8:30 or so. :mad:

BTW, it doesn't count without pictures!
  5. Go Major. A Jack Casady about a month ago and now a Schecter. Life is good, is it not? :)

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

guys i dont know how to post pics so if some one could explain i will try. The wight on this one is good 9 lbs ash is lighter then alder when it comes to these basses. Life is good with God and Bass.
  7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay

8. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    bring the pics now! vermin! :D

I've been thinking about a Schecter guitar... does that count? ;)

9. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yes yes, PIC'S! I was at one time intersted with these basses, but had not heard to much of them to know if they were any good. whenever i said the name they thought i was saying "Spector". Sounds like an awesome bass,,,,,how's the midrange on that puppy?
  10. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Congrats!!!! I like mine but it's alittle too heavy & I haven't played it in a while.