8" round speaker grill and badass style bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Crockettnj, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    i have some stuff for sale and some for giveaway for anyone who wants to pay shipping.

Make offers, cause it's all going one way or anther.

4 string bass bridge, leo quan style (but not leo's) badass bridge. Very good condition (never used, but no packaging) . i dont have the screws, but no biggie. the best thing i have for sale. $35 obo

8" round steel black speaker grill for 8" speaker. the kind you often see in car audio. in good shape, no dents, no scratches that show up beyond 2 feet. BO.

sheet music books for: the America anthology book. Also, counting crows Mr Jones. i have 1 or 2 others and i find them i will throw them in too. BO.

NON music related stuff that has to go-

coasters for wine glasses etc. 5 of em, they were a gift and the wife says NO WAY. so, they go. they have grapes around them, so they look good for wine.

3 bottle verticle wine rack. iron looking with some some fabric.

ford mustang dealership poster from 1994 (?). never hung.

about 40 or 50 feet of coaxial cable. dont know how they rate these, but tis very heavy, thick.

piles of picture frames, sconces.

telephone from the 50's

make an offer, or buy somethign else and maybe it'll show up. hell, i may just start dropping stuff off at random doorsteps anyway.

Hey tom B- i'll trade you some of this stuff from MY wreck room with something from YOUR wreckroom. ;-)