1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

8-Space Rack Case, Sliding Rack Shelf, 2-Fan Rack Ventilation Unit with Speed Control

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by squarewave, Jul 17, 2007.

1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I have the following rack-related things for sale. Please check out my feedback here on Talkbass. I prefer PayPal, but other forms of payment are ok too. I pack things very well and ship promptly. Please PM any questions or go ahead and ask them here in the thread.

8-space Molded Rack Case in good condition. The front and back covers are missing, so they won’t be included. This would be ideal for someone who needs a rack, but isn’t touring. It’s deep enough for big power amps. I’d like to get $60 including shipping in the continental U.S. for this rack. See photos of the actual item below.

Sliding Rack Shelf. I’m very impressed with this unit. It has a nice locking system to keep it in the rack case when not extended. It’s in very good condition. It is a two-space unit, but be sure you have enough room above it for your items. The surface of the shelf is hook-and-loop, so you can use Velcro on whatever you want to put on the shelf. It’s great for effects pedals, wireless receivers, etc. It has full-extension slides, so you can use a mixer or other piece of equipment that requires unfettered access to the top of the device. I’m asking $50 including shipping in the continental U.S. It appears to be this one: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/SKB-SKBVS1-Velcro-Shelf?sku=544641 but with a different locking system. See photos of actual item below.

3-Space, 2-Fan Rack Ventilation Unit. This is like new, and has two quiet 120mm NMB fans and a speed controller (with rotary on/off) on the front of the panel. The unit runs on 110V AC. The speed control ranges from low (quiet) to very high-speed (loud), which move quite a bit of air. I think $55 including shipping in the continental U.S. is a good price. See photos of actual item below.

Thanks for looking.

Jeff

2. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    click on them

3. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    ...and the sliding shelf. Note the full-extension slides.

4. MarkMyWordsXx

MarkMyWordsXx

May 17, 2006
    cool fan, if you have back rails on whatever rack you can throw it on the back and your set!

5. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Still available. Will consider offers.

6. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Bump