Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

80 G&L L-1000, near mint ash / maple OHSC $425

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 4Mal, Jan 3, 2003.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Title says most of it. The pic says most of the rest. $425 firm. Shipping is not included. This bass has 2 dings and almost no other wear. I'm the second owner. I've had it since 81 (or 2). 1 gig with me, the rest has been studio use and precious little of that. Neck is stright, P-Bass shape. Has recent Fender flats. Allen's and key included. Case is the original Fender style.

Great playing sounding instrument. I'm tripling on bass, guitar and keys. The P style neck takes more of an adjustment for me than a J so this one just sites there or the most part.

Trades up/down towards J basses, fretted 4 or 5 string. Noel, 62, Geddy or Oly White with Maple & pearl block markers especially!

This is a seriously fine bass!
    [​IMG]

2. ampeglb100

ampeglb100

Oct 1, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Is this still available?

Thanks,

Andy

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hi Andy,
    Yes the bass is still available.

I'm traveling at the moment but I'll be checking this site periodically through the week.

Thx, Mal

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    bump baby bump ...