1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD 80's Hondo II 880 Explorer bass body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JimmyThunder, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Price:
    $65
    Paint is in real good shape for its age with a nick here and there but no chips. It wore decals for years so there's a slight unevenness in faded paint but you really have to be looking very close, I mention it for the collector not the player. A previous owner routed out the end of the neck pocket a little bit and did it unevenly. I planned to shim it when I put the neck on but I ended up getting my hands on another project that made this redundant. Full 34" scale...most other explorer bolt-ons aren't...makes a great Fender hybrid project. Original bridge, control plate and jack plate. 6.9lbs with the hardware sitting on it.

$75 + actual shipping in the continental US only thanks

IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg

pudge likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021