Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

80's Pedulla MVP-4 Deluxe

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Jun 26, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Olympic white. Bartolini pick-ups and BT preamp. Volume and pan. Ebony board. Neck through. Brass nut and hardware. I think they are Sperzel tuners. OHSC (some wear but is also solid and clean). Lots of dings and scratches. Some that go through the paint. Some don't. There is some paint checking at the nut on the bass side and a ding on the treble side. These are cosmetic only and look worse than they really are... The fretboard does not move and is fully functional and stable. Overall I'd say the condition is good for a bass that is about 20 years old. Syrupy modern tone with a thick bottom and chunky top end. Sits great in a mix... It's a real player too.

Please see the pictures for the condition.

I'm asking $875 shipped to the 48. Price is negotiable. Trades for mid-high end amps, combos, and cabs that are portable. See my feedback thread for reference... PM me with offers and questions.

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    On hold. :cool:

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Trade fell through... Accepting trades and reasonable offers. :cool:

4. jobu3