1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

80's Squier bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pathdoc2, Dec 28, 2005.

1. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    This is a great little old school P style bass with more of a strat body. Sounds great with flats. Bass has a few scratches but overall is about 8/10. Newer p bass pickguard. Basslines pickup. Cool decal (put on before I owned it).

$130 plus actual shipping. Will include cheap gigbag.

Attached Files:

2. dukeplaysbass

dukeplaysbass Supporting Member

Hey, did I sell you the rug with that bass, too?

3. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    LOL. :p I'm think about keeping this puppy. Sold 2 other p basses this week and this is the only 1 I have left. I rewired it the other day. Sounds great. :cool:

4. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Still got this?
    I pm'd you about your other one too. You can probably imagine what I'm thinking at this point.

5. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    Duke12 has called dibs but I can't bring myself to pack it up and send it off. :bawl:

I have another P bass arriving later in the week. Maybe I'll have the strength to sell it then.

6. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    10-4

7. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I assume that I have second dibbs since we emailed each other yesterday and early this a.m. This is assuming that you acutually decide that you want to sell it and Duke pulls out. :smug:

8. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    Okay, you'll have second shot at it.

9. PM sent
    guess i might be willing to be third in line..any pix of the other p's? thanks. :ninja:

10. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    I've decided to sit tight and just hold onto this one. Thanks for your interest.