80's Sunn 215B and PV 215/w/New Eminence Delta's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Funkster, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all, Normally I don't sell a lot of gear but due to lack of gig's I need to unload a couple of my big cabs.

1980's Sunn 215 B 4ohm cab loaded with the original SPL drivers in very good condition. Huge sounding cab with nice bottom $275, Local pickup only or will drive up to 40 miles to deliver or meet. 300T not included

Peavey 215 cab loaded with brand new fresh Eminence Delta's, Only played to test new drivers. Other than a air leak or two (I will Chaulk) this cab sounds pisser! $275 local or delivery also.
    Need cash, Sorry no trade's.
  2. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Damn it, I thought you were selling the 300T. I'd have been all over that! :(
  3. protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Man, if I had the $$ for the Sunn 215...and you would ship I would be down...I could always use another 2x15 :)
  4. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Sunn215B is on hold for Nightrain! Sorry Joe the 300T has been gone for a year or two.. I'll keep my eye's open for you.
    Sorry Protoz I wouldn't even know how to ship something that big!!
  5. Cut a piece of plywood to fit over the grill and then use longer screws in the 4 corners to hold it in place. Put the casters and the short grill screws in a bag taped to the inside of the cab. Then slap a UPS sticker on it. Should run about $50 to get just about anywhere by ground.
  6. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    The Sunn is sold to Nighttrain thanks bro it was a pleasure meeting you.
    The PV is still avail,,,,,
  7. It was great meeting you. That cab is sweet. It sounds great with the Sunn 300t. Would do business with you again anytime. It was a pleasure doing business with you Bro'

Thanks again
  8. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    I have this same model Peavey cab running under an Ampeg V-4 and it is a BEAST!! Someone should snap this up! Free bumpo...