1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 80's Zon Legacy Standard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bob Brinkman, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Bob Brinkman

Bob Brinkman

Sep 14, 2016
    Price:
    $1300
    Strings:
    This is gone, Sorry. I guess it still says available somewhere and I am a noob, still trying to figure how to change that. I thought marking it as sold was enough.

80's Zon Legacy Standard, graphite/carbon fiber neck. Plays beautifully and no real wear on the frets. Bartolini pickups and preamp. The bass has a bright and clean tone, with plenty of low end. I am looking to trade for something with passive pickups or sell outright. I mostly play metal/rock music and it's just a little too clean sounding for my tastes. Excuse the smudges, I will give it a good polish before it goes to its next home. Case is included, please add an extra $50 for shipping/cost of packing materials to shipping in The United States. Not interested in shipping internationally, though Canada could be done possibly (Thanks NAFTA!). Please check first if you are in Alaska so I can see what shipping would be. I have had some inquires from Hawaii and that was more reasonable than I had thought it would be.

Open to trades, passive basses or tube amps mostly. Guild 302's, Gibson Thunderbirds for example. (depending on value of trade I may ask for a little cash too)

fqqayxo0pnu0uexno1hg.jpg
    czusdg0ud7xzlbsh0ndt.jpg
    vtjj3v0sibvsojye7etc.jpg
    x6mm26whsxjf5lgbtk28.jpg

Link to reverb ad

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    mrpatrick54 likes this.
  2. Pm!!!

3. Bob Brinkman

Bob Brinkman

Sep 14, 2016
    Replied :)

4. Bob Brinkman

Bob Brinkman

Sep 14, 2016
    This is still for sale for the time being, punchdrunk didn't realize it was a 4 string.

5. Bob Brinkman

Bob Brinkman

Sep 14, 2016
    Adding more pictures since they were requested via PM, some are repeats of the linked ones.

Attached Files:

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021