1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 81' wunkay trans red/ash and maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mntngrown, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mntngrown

mntngrown Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    Took this in trade from the original owner and it is well taken care of with only light signs of use. No gouges or dings just repetitive light finger scrapes on a player, but not abuser. It has lived in a moderate climate and the metal is in good shape. some finish cracks in the poly like most this age but again nothing like some I have seen offered here and evil B.
    The Or/Owner told me it was completely stock. This changed slightly when I was manipulating the new E string I was putting on and chipped the stock nut.:rollno:
    UPSIDE is a new pro luthier fitted bone nut and sweet set-up for the new GHS precision flats. Fancy tuner,(laser I think), intonation. Clean bill of health from my luthier who normally is happy to point out issues with instruments I bring to him.
    900.00 plus shipping. I will shop the shipping price at UPS and Fedex after you commit to the 900 and give me your zip.
    Want specific photo close up perspective let me know.
    On SF CL too. 1st to commit gets it.

2. mntngrown

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    mo shots

3. mntngrown

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    more

4. mntngrown

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    shots

5. mntngrown

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    Forgot to call it an L-1000 for the search engine and mention it comes with a G&L hardshell case not from '81 that has 2 busted in feet.

6. mntngrown

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    850.00 plus shipping. give me your zip if you want it.

7. mntngrown

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    sold

8. mntngrown

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.