'88 Warwick Streamer series I w/ Alembics

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mad Subwoofer, Mar 28, 2001.

1. A beautiful bass I no longer need. A 1988, handmade Warwick Streamer Stage I w/ a full Alembic system installed incl. volume, pan, filter and Q-switch. If you have played an Alembic bass you know that these electronics are second to none. The install cost me $500 alone. The bass is an oil finished flame-maple with a 5 piece wenge/ maple neck through the body. It has the brass nut, gold hardware and a new jumbo fret job recently installed. This bass has a wonderful warm and pure tone and has done me well in the studio. The 4 string neck has a very sleek and solid feel. Warwick does not build an instrument close to this now and hasn't for quite some time. If you don't believe me as towards the quality of this instrument speak to the fine folks at Bass NW where you can also view pics. http://bassnw.com/Used Basses/warwick_streamer_stage_i_4_st_alembic.htm
    Normally I wouldn't think of selling a bass that has been w/ me for this long but I also own a Thumb5 and a Dolphin5 and a rather larger Visa debt load (lucky me!) so it has to go. I only hope you love this bass as much as I have. Thank you.
    Chris Parker
    Victoria, BC, Canada