1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 89 MODULUS Q5 ( EMG BLADE )

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by riverbass, Oct 8, 2019.

1. riverbass

riverbass Riverbass Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Springfield,Mo
    Price:
    Strings:
    BEAUTIFUL 89 MODULUS. BLUISH GREEN. THIS WAS A SPECIAL ORDER AND I BELIEVE BELONGED TO KEITH JONES WITH CARLOS SANTANA, . THIS IS PROBABLY THE LIGHTEST MODULUS 5 AROUND AT 8.4 LBS AND THE ONLY 26 FRET BUILT BY MODULUS. BTW, THE 26 FRETS DONT PROHIBIT GOOD SLAPPING...A GREAT RECORDING BASS, EXTREMELY QUIET.... EMGS... ( VOL,BLEND, STACKED TREBLE & BASS ) CRANK THE BASS KNOB ALL THE WAY AND IT STAYS TIGHT AND PUNCHY. THAT'S HOW I USE IT AND ITS AMAZING. ( FOR EXAMPLE:I HAVE A CHURCH PODCAST I COULD DIRECT YOU TO, PM ME ) I HAVE ANOTHER BASS IM LOOKING AT, IF I DONT SELL THIS IT WONT BE A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT, IM JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF THERE IS INTEREST. GREAT CONDITION WITH A FEW HARD TO PHOTOGRAPH DIMPLES AND DINGS...CASE INCLUDED . LOWER 48 STATES...

Attached Files:

fedenybass and whirledpeas like this.
  2. PeaveyPlayer

PeaveyPlayer Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Interested in trades?

3. jpbiggs

jpbiggs

Oct 22, 2009
    Davis, CA
    I have a similar one and those Jazz EMGs are super punchy