1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

8ohm SWR JR GOLIATH III *NEW*

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by progplayer, Mar 17, 2002.

1. progplayer

progplayer

Nov 7, 2001
    This cab is in mint condition. And I mean brand new. I bought this cab in Jan 2002 @ G.C. new in the box and have never got to use it at a gig. The cab has only been used 15 times at the most. Not a scratch. Like I said this is BRAND NEW. I've had it in my room as a practice cab.

I don't have any pics of it yet but I'm being honest when I say this is brand new and has never really been used.

SWR Jr Goliath III 2x10:
    350 watt - 2x10 speaker enclosure with tweeter
    8ohms - Bottom Slot Port - Spring Loaded Rubber Grip Handles - Black Ozite Carpeting with Stack Lock Corners in perfect condition.
    Chrome Stamped Steel Vibration-Free Grill that shows NO wear - High Quality Metal Input Panel with Heavy-Duty Attenuator - 1/4" In/Out and Speakon Jacks - Horn Protection Circuit
    Speakers
    (2) 10" PAS Drivers
    (1) Foster Horn
    Comes with the neat polish cloth (un-used) and manual

I am asking $380 (UPS shipping/insurance included). Please PM me first for more info and/or questions. Thanks all!

2. progplayer

progplayer

Nov 7, 2001
    SOLD

3. Lovin Bass

Lovin Bass

Feb 8, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Just a courtesy note:

Delete the thread when your gear is sold.

Thank you.
    Helps to get rid of the clutter on the server.