9/11 Birthdays!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nino Valenti, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I'm kinda drained by remembering the people that passes away tragiclly & heroiclly last year today, so lets celebrate LIFE!!!!!

Lisa Weiss (30) ;), cancerkitty , Lakini's Juice (18), sluggy (17), FleaRHCP (17), Puggy (20), napoleansbass (16), Btone (36), CJY (28), k-dawg (20), robthomp , fat_o_bastard (19), jafc , Ian_Currie (41), plbassman (48), christian v , jmpiwonka (22), trubassplaya4e (15), Ozzman54 (16)

<marquee><font color=red size=7>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!</font></marquee>
  2. joke

Sep 17, 2001
    Happy Birthday people. Just thought i'd let you all know that my birthday is tomorrow..............

3. patrickj

Aug 13, 2001
    Baltimore, MD
    Happy B-Day all!:cool:
  4. Nino...you're soooo diplomatic! :D

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Lets not forget:

Javier Mendez- My band's drummer and good friend.

Matt Watson- Friend from school.

Patti Gomez- Friend from elswhere.

Happy B-day everyone!

6. Today is my twin granddaughters' birthday. They're four - what an amazing age.

Happy Birthday, Leslie and Allie!
  7. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    A Happy one to all!
  8. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    As in computer game designer Ian Currie?
  9. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Happy B-day to all TB´s an to my bands guitar player (and my brother too) Humberto!!!!!!!!!
  10. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Damn, Nino!! That's the coolest thing I have seen all day. Happy birthday, to you birthday kids. And thanks, Nino for making me feel better today. :)
  11. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Happy Birthday, everyone!

On a side note, it's also my girlfriend's birthday today. :)
  12. Thanks Mike! :D

13. THe girl in the dorm next to mine *our dorms have 8 people in them* has a birthday today, but I forgot her name :eek:

*edit* her name is Kirsten :)
  14. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    It's also victor wooten and jauqoIIIx's birthday today!
  15. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    isn't flearhcp that troll that created a disturbance in a supporting member thread and ran off saying "I'm never coming back!" or something along those lines? If so, I don't wish him a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Lisa!
  16. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Nope, that was lesfleanut. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=588403#post588403

Happy birthday, everybody!:cool:
  17. One of my good friends here at Cornell is an Indian Muslim who turned 18 on 09/11/2001. 'Twas a bit uncomfortable.
  18. happy b-day, I hope you got something good this year

19. Oh yeah, I remember him!!!!

Anyway, Nino - glad to see that you found something worth celebrating on 9/11. I know coming from NY you would have had more than enough reminders of what happened that day!

And indeed, to everyone mentioned, and to a lot of those that weren't Happy Birthday!!!