1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 90's Ibanez ATK 5 string fs/ft cort (korean made)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by narud, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ive had this bass for about 2 years now. i used it as my main bass for a while, but i started gigging nothing but a fender jazz lately and this thing has been sitting. its the orange'ish looking ash one with maple board. its in the 10 pound range and sounds fabulous. low action, great frets and perfect construction. a while back one of my students played this bass and my mij sq series precision. he immediately tracked down both basses online and bought them both for himself. both kind of sucked compared to these. his atk showed up needing a fret leveling and the string alignment was off which left the g string too close to the edge of the neck. so, not all of them are perfect, this one has it though.

now, this thing wouldnt be for sale had i not finally got a chance to play a peavey cirrus. even though im not using the ibanez, the thought of selling it never crossed my mind, but i know i could work the cirrus into my rotation. so 350+actual shipping or if you have a cirrus 5 and would like the ibanez plus cash

2837177849_69f9c8f8bf_o.

2. CentralCoastBass

CentralCoastBass Guest

Feb 4, 2004
    Nice bass!

3. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    i just noticed while it shows the trussrod cover in the pic, i currently dont know where it is (dont know where my fodera truss cover is either, doh:eek: ) ill start looking for it, but as of right now, assume it doesnt come with it.

4. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    i know i owe some people some shipping quotes. havent forgotten;) i just picked up a shipping box last night so ill have it boxed up and weighed by tonight.

5. BobWestbrook

BobWestbrook Mr.

Mar 13, 2006
    Philly suburb
    Is that just the lighting, or is the rightmost section darker than the rest?

6. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    its the lighting. ive never been accused of being a great photographer:bag:

7. Sweet deal!

8. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    sold

Thread Status: