SOLD 90's Korean Fender Squier loaded Precision body less bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ronaldd1948, Aug 18, 2018.

1. ronaldd1948

ronaldd1948

Jul 2, 2009
    Alabama
    Price:
    $80
    This body is in good condition. The electronics are all new. New CTS pots, wiring, cap, etc. Installed new knobs. The original pickup sounds excellent to my ear. The electronics are totally quiet regardless of the volume and tone settings. Has surface scratches, but no chips or dings. The only thing of consequence is on the back of the upper bout and is clearly shown in the pictures. This bass body appears to be made of laminate or plywood, but I'm not certain. To my ear it does what it was made for which is to sound good. This weighed 7 pounds on my balance beam scale. I included a picture of the neck head stock that was on the bass should you want to research. The neck is not for sale at this time.

IMG_0211 (2).JPG IMG_0213 (2).JPG IMG_0212 (2).JPG IMG_0214 (2).JPG IMG_0215 (2).JPG

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    pudge likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021