1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 90's Spector CRFM4 MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by adam on bass, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam on bass

adam on bass

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    Price:
    Strings:
    ABSOLUTELY MINT late 90's CRFM4 in Black Cherry. Crown Inlays, EMG's, BT preamp and Dunlop strap locks. Just setup with EXL170's. Not a scratch on it and I am the second owner. Basically was a wall piece the whole time I owned it and I think the last guy too.

WHY and WHAT: My Euro 5 string was stolen last night (I will be posting pics and a description today). I am looking for a CRFM5 or Euro5 that's it. It can be in rough shape as I usually play my basses, I don't really baby them (except this one). I don't have a case but have all the packing materials from the last Spector I purchased so it will be safe.

Let me know what you got!! I will post pictures later today (there is one on my site now: http://adamonbass.com/gear.html)

2. sumgruuvz

sumgruuvz

Apr 28, 2009
    Kansas
    Man, that sucks! GLWTS!

3. evermelon

evermelon

Apr 20, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Don't want to derail, but I will keep an eye out up here in Phoenix for anything (GCs and whatnot)..Good luck sir..

4. adam on bass

adam on bass

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    I FOUND IT!!! The idiot is now in jail. He posted it on Craigslist, smart. This bass is staying with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.