1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 91 Alembic Essence--$1700

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chad Bennett, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    1991 Essence in almost flawless condition. There is a little lacquer discoloration by the headstock and a few almost unnoticeable marks on the 5th fret where the original owner's wedding band would knock against it when playing. Pictures to show detail, but really an almost perfect bass for a 26 year old bass.

D-tuner added, it will ship with the original tuner as well. Will come in a SKB hard case

Plays and sounds as it should, which is great... I really feel a little sick to my stomach for posting it, but just bought a new house and need $$$ for some stuff. I am the second owner and have had it about a year and a half. Just trying to get back what I paid, $1700, buyer pays fees/shipping
    --- price decrease--$1700

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    StrangerDanger and Twocan like this.
  2. Brother Goose

Brother Goose The Process IS the Reward! Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    God Is Love
    If it's any consolation- you have some AMAZING basses in your profile pic... GLWTS!

Chad Bennett likes this.
  3. andertone

andertone Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Southwest USA
    Nice looking bass, I sold mine years back and have sellers remorse. How much does she weigh?

4. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    GREAT bass here folks! Love mine.

Chad Bennett likes this.
  5. 9 lbs on the bathroom scale

6. soflbass

soflbass

Mar 2, 2013
    S Florida
    Beautiful instrument. Still for sale?