1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

911! Pedals won't work! x_x

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by incognito89x, May 10, 2010.

1. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    Short backstory: Due to space issues, I hadn't been able to plug in my pedalboard for 6 months or so.

So I move out of the old place into a new place where my pedalboard can roam freely again, but nothing works! :scowl: I have no idea what the problem is. I've tested both of my cables, and going bass to amp directly, both work. With the pedals in the chain, nothing.

I've tried two different 1-spot adapters, nothing. I've tried two different power strips, nothing. I've tried plugging directly into the wall outlet, nothing. I've tried both one spots into pedals individually, nothing. I've tried both my regular pedals through the 1-spot, and my bass whammy with its own ac adapter, nothing.

Everything I've tried gets no signal with the pedals in the chain, regardless which pedal I try. The only pedal that seems to get a signal is my Rat pedal which has a true bypass mod. It works in bypass mode, but when activated, nothing comes though. However despite no sound coming through, all the pedals light up and seem to be getting power just fine.

Anyone have a clue what the problem might be? I've had my rig set up in this location before (10 or so months ago) and everything worked fine. Last time I played with my pedalboard in the old location, it worked then as well. I can't figure it out. Everything seems to be getting power fine. The bass plays through the amp no problem, and the pedals are getting power fine.

2. Have you tried the pedals individually with batteries?