Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'92 Stingray Musicman-for sale $600

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Deano Destructo, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    '92 4 String Musicman Stingray bass with 3 band EQ. It is set up really nicely and is very playable. It has a white finish and a beautiful birdseye maple neck w/ rosewood board. It is Excellent Condition with only a few nicks on the body. It also has the larger old style bridge for string mutes which I prefer. Includes original hardshell case. Also equipped w/ schaller straplocks. Only reason I'm selling is cause I'm making the trasition to a 6'er. I'll cover shipping and insurance.$600.00.

2. jimmyb

jimmyb An Avid Indoorsman Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
    Wow, Sounds great. I'd like to see some pics with as much detail as possible and I'm ready to do the deal!

3. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!