Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'92 Stingray

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassBoyLeroy, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Whatsup fellow TB'ers,

It's been a long while since I've been here, and even when I was here, I pretty much just looked around. ANYWAYS. Recently, I got a job working for my dad for 8 bucks an hour (hey, I'm 15.) Being a slacker, I spend a fair amount of time looking for deals, and I think I found one. She's a Natural '92 Stingray and the seller wants $750 + Shipping ($40). Should I go through with this? God knows how much I would love to have a MM.... but im not sure if this is the right price or time. Help me out here!

Thanks,

Pat aka Leroy

2. Do it!

Where'd you find this deal? I want it.

3. Buy it. That's a good price. You'll love the 'Ray.
    ( Tumbao did not pay me for this endorsement)

4. Just as an update, it looks like the deal is going to go through... although im going to owe my mom 400 bucks... whatever. It's totally worth it.

Pat aka Leroy

5. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Sounds like a hell of a deal. Post some pics if you get the chance.

6. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    For those interested I have had this Bas in the TB the for sale section since 3-15-02 its a 92 Stingray April like new as if it's strait from the factory and its just like the one on ebay.

Very Early 90s EBMusicMan Stingray Bass.EC(like new, less than rarely played )Natraul,with maple fingerboard.OHSC
    $800.00/obo.you pay shipment.

7. Mine! Mine! She's all mine! And for the modest price of $750. I am absolutely ecstatic. Should have it by the end of next week. I will try to post pics then.

Leroy