SOLD '92 Zon Sonus 4 string - $885 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Spiritfield, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiritfield

Spiritfield

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    1992 Zon Sonus 4 string for sale. The body is made of a beautifully grained piece of swamp ash and the neck is, naturally composite with phenowood board. Neck profile is super comfortable, fast and easy to play "J" width. This Zon does not have a trussrod, and frankly doesn't need one. Action is low and consistent. No dead spots, no fret buzz. Upgrade all black hardware from Zon. Weighs in at 9.7lbs on my digital fish scales.

This Zon has the Bartolini three band preamp with a switchable midrange frequency switch. The pickups are "J" sized Bartolini single coils. The bass also sports a Kahler tremelo system. The bar is included and it is fully functional. Most of the time I use the bass without the trem and the Kahler bridge acts like a massive 2Tek bridge producing killer sustain and it stays in tune as any fixed bridge does. NO tuning issues with this bridge. The Zon has some bumps and nicks from being PLAYED, but no abuse, and nothing that would interfere with its being played and enjoyed. Please look at the pics, everything is documented there.

This Zon delivers typical killer tones that sit extremely well in the mix and the amazing build quality that Zon is known for. Roadrunner gigbag included. Pics show silver strap buttons; bass will ship with the original black buttons.

New, one of these would cost you approximately $3000. This one can be yours for $885 shipped in the lower 48. AK and HI may be additional shipping. US sales only at this time. Not intersted in any trades at this time. USPS m.o. or PayPal for payment. SOLD and headed to CA!

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

More pics here: http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l137/DKWilkins2006/Zon Sonus Kahler/

IMG_6065.jpg
    IMG_6064.jpg
    IMG_6066.jpg
    IMG_6068.jpg
    IMG_6077.jpg

2. t0t0m

t0t0m

Dec 8, 2008
    wow...this should sell quick..

3. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I'll take it. Pm incoming

4. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    If it had one more string, it would be sold. :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.