1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD '93 Musicman Sterling 4H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by icebox, Mar 27, 2015.

1. icebox

icebox

Jul 16, 2009
    Calgary
    Price:
    $900 obo
    Strings:
    Bought this bass off another TB'r a short while back. This bass is stunning and plays impeccably. Recessed neck plate and beautiful satin finish on the neck. Action is nice and low, currently strung with flats. Thought I would play it more but I'm more of a Ric and fender guy. If it ain't gettin played, it's gotta go. Not interested in any trades at this time. Does not have the original case but will ship with a hardshell that fits great. Also comes with Hipshot tuner installed. Will include original tuner as well.
    Throw me an offer. $900 obo

Attached Files:

blindrabbit and Jeff Moote like this.
  2. Red Four

Red Four

Apr 4, 2011
    Missouri
    I have a '95 that's almost exactly like this (this one has a more attractive finish than mine), and it's been an absolute workhorse for me in a huge variety of gigs. The size, weight, and slim neck are great, and the tone is outstanding and versatile and cuts really well in a mix. An overlooked aspect of the 4H model is the three-way switch, which goes between series, parallel, and single-coil. It's very nearly like three basses in one, and can go from StingRay-like (in parallel) to aggressive (in series) to warm and more traditional-sounding (in single-coil). In short, I highly recommend this bass. Good luck with the sale!

blindrabbit and icebox like this.
  3. That's my old bass. I loved it...still do, actually. I'll PM you.

PS - Its actually a '96. :) Whoever gets this bass will receive an absolute gem. One of the best instruments I've ever played in my life.

4. barginkov

barginkov

Feb 1, 2012
    L.I. New York
    what is actual weight please?