1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

'93 Pedulla Thunderbolt 6 + a set of new elixers.--$1500 shipped.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by John Coxtosen, Oct 21, 2005.

1. John Coxtosen

John Coxtosen Music Geek/Bass Nerd

May 25, 2005
    Duluth, MN
    [​IMG]

This is a great bass but its gotta go. I need some money to restore another bass more than I need 6 strings. Just one ding on the front that is tiny and a little buckle buisness on the back (none through the paint). Its in VERY good shape for its age. I have the original case with the special truss rod tool. Its VERY sensitive to the touch and can be manipulated to cover a wide variety of sounds. There is no fretwear on it and it plays easier than any other bass I have ever owned. I have a box and packing materials just waiting for it. The Elixers are 32-130 and brand new in the box. Maple body and flame maple neck, rosewood board. Thunderguts switch.

I'll ship UPS ground in the cont. U.S. We'll talk about other options. I have a couple more pictures, too. Thanks. Ask away.

2. John Coxtosen

May 25, 2005
    Duluth, MN
    I paid $1475 shipped. This is a really nice bass. Any interest at all? Any honest opinions about the price?

3. pointbass

pointbass Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    The used market is flooded with 6er's right now, so a buyer has lots of opportunities to be really picky. The 'bay alone has had a bunch of Smith's, Roscoe's, Cirrus', and others in or below that price range.

The pricing is a lot higher than what I personally would pay for a Pedulla 'Bolt 6 .....

4. John Coxtosen

May 25, 2005
    Duluth, MN
    Alright. Thanks for the advice. Exactly what I was looking for. I have other gear to sell so maybe I'll hang on to this guy for a while.

5. hey intrested in a trade

6. adlai

adlai

Nov 8, 2011
    Is the bass available>