Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'93 Pedulla Thunderbolt 6 + a set of new elixers.--$1500 shipped.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by John Coxtosen, Oct 21, 2005.

1. John Coxtosen

John Coxtosen Music Geek/Bass Nerd

May 25, 2005
    Duluth, MN
    [​IMG]

This is a great bass but its gotta go. I need some money to restore another bass more than I need 6 strings. Just one ding on the front that is tiny and a little buckle buisness on the back (none through the paint). Its in VERY good shape for its age. I have the original case with the special truss rod tool. Its VERY sensitive to the touch and can be manipulated to cover a wide variety of sounds. There is no fretwear on it and it plays easier than any other bass I have ever owned. I have a box and packing materials just waiting for it. The Elixers are 32-130 and brand new in the box. Maple body and flame maple neck, rosewood board. Thunderguts switch.

I'll ship UPS ground in the cont. U.S. We'll talk about other options. I have a couple more pictures, too. Thanks. Ask away.

2. John Coxtosen

May 25, 2005
    Duluth, MN
    I paid $1475 shipped. This is a really nice bass. Any interest at all? Any honest opinions about the price?

3. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    The used market is flooded with 6er's right now, so a buyer has lots of opportunities to be really picky. The 'bay alone has had a bunch of Smith's, Roscoe's, Cirrus', and others in or below that price range.

The pricing is a lot higher than what I personally would pay for a Pedulla 'Bolt 6 .....

4. John Coxtosen

May 25, 2005
    Duluth, MN
    Alright. Thanks for the advice. Exactly what I was looking for. I have other gear to sell so maybe I'll hang on to this guy for a while.

5. adlai

adlai

Nov 8, 2011
    Is the bass available>