Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'94 Kubicki Ex Factor w/OHSC

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ric426, Aug 25, 2005.

1. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    $1250 shipped (to continental U.S.)
    Post-Fender Kubicki Ex Factor with original HS case, Tobacco Sunburst finish on a soft Maple body and standard high quality Kubicki electronics and hardware. The quiet 18v preamp features a 6 position rotary switch with standby, active w/mid boost, active flat, and 3 different passive settings, stacked bass & treble boost and stacked volume and pickup balance controls. The 32" scale 36 layer maple laminated neck is ultra stable, has an ebony fingerboard and frets in excellent condition and features a drop D clip on the E string that allows you to extend the E string range to low D without retuning. Strung with a new set of Kubicki roundwounds. You won't find another bass that is as comfortable and balances so perfectly on a strap.

Made in June '94, this bass looks like it's almost brand new. There are a couple of tiny finish blemishes that keep it from mint condition, but they're probably too small to capture in photos.

Payment must be by Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order (I'll knock $30 off the price if paid with USPS Money Order). Any other form of payment must be agreed upon before a sale. U.S. sale and shipping only. $1250 price includes ground shipping to continental U.S.

I'll also consider partial trades for a Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub (w/rosewood fingerboard), an EA iAmp500, Eden WT-400, WT-550, Thunderfunk, Mesa Walkabout or other compact amp, and/or certain 1x12 speakers (Bergie HT/EX 112, Aguilar GS112, EA CXL-112L, etc).

You can check my feedback here and on ebay as "ric426", and I have good references available from other online transactions as well.

More photos at:
    http://home.comcast.net/~ric227/BassGearForSale.html

2. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
  3. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Oops! $1250 shipped.

4. rhett

rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
  5. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
  6. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
  7. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Payment must be by Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order (I'll knock $30 off the price if paid with USPS Money Order).

I'll also consider partial trades for a Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub (w/rosewood fingerboard), an EA iAmp500, Eden WT-400, WT-550, Thunderfunk, Mesa Walkabout or other compact amp, and/or certain 1x12 speakers (Bergie HT/EX 112, Aguilar GS112, EA CXL-112L, etc).

8. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Sale pending.

Update 8/31 - it's sold.