1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

94 MIM Jazz Replacement Pickups

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Mahumadi, May 2, 2010.

1. Mahumadi

Mahumadi Banned

Apr 19, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    Im looking to change out the pickups on my 94 Jazz. Ive been told certain pickups wont fit this year Jazz and I have absoulstely no clue where to start looking at pickups that will fit. Is there any way I can determine which ones will fit? Does anyone here know of certain ones that will fit? Thanks in advance:bassist:

2. Mahumadi

Mahumadi Banned

Apr 19, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    Also, is there any site where I can listen to different pickups? I have no clue where to start looking at this stuff.. the best way to go about it?

3. basadam

basadam

Nov 29, 2005
  4. i put new pickups in mine (a 95) about a year ago, you wont find a set that has two jazz neck pickups so like me i would take the bass in to have the bridge pickup cavity routed to fit any jazz pickup set, most Luthiers wont charge much for such a small job. this way you can experiment with any set you want.

5. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    Since you had it done, how about telling us what he charged you for it?