Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'94 Modulus Sweetspot 5 - $1,100.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ksukev, Sep 14, 2004.

1. ksukev

ksukev

Aug 24, 2004
    Kansas
    My new Sadowsky is in that means my Modulus has got to go. She is a '94 Modulus Sweetspot 5. This year had no trussrod but is solid as a rock and straight as an arrow. She's got a curly maple top (glows under the stage lights), the killer graphite neck (thousand dancing ladies)and a smoking 18 volt EMG in the "sweetspot". Sent her in for set-up to the guys from Modulus earlier this year (figured after 10 years of playing she was due) and she came back playing great. I play in a country band that actually does several different styles of tunes so I needed a little more versatile bass. If you're a jazz, fusion, or rock player that wants a bass that cuts through, is whisper quiet, and has a "B" string that knocks your socks off, give me a call or drop me an email. I've knocked one hundred bucks off from the webpage which reads $1200.

http://www.geocities.com/kevnichols/modulus4sale.html?1092276793450

Kev Nichols
    Wamego, KS
    knichols@wamego.net
    (785) 456-3371