1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD '95 Warwick Fortress One

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fortress1w, Oct 19, 2016.

1. fortress1w

fortress1w

Aug 25, 2003
    Burlington, VT
    Price:
    $1400.00
    Strings:
    This is a rare piece. 1995 Warwick Fortress One - German PROTOTYPE

The story on this bass is that the original owner was a friend of a Warwick rep in California and while they were developing the double buck $$ they made this in the factory as a one-off.

I hate to part with it but I need to fund a studio project. This bass is in excellent condition. There are only a few small dings in the body , nothing major (see pics)

The finish is beautiful, light purple/brown that I haven't seen on other Warwicks. The neck is perfect, Almost no fret wear - all of the gold plating is there.

Paypal only, shipping to lower 48 please IMG_4734.JPG IMG_4735.JPG IMG_4736.JPG IMG_4737.JPG IMG_4738.JPG IMG_4739.JPG IMG_4740.JPG IMG_4741.JPG

Attached Files:

Basspounder, ashtray, guszkl and 3 others like this.
  2. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    That is one pretty bass!

3. Mangas

Mangas

Jul 27, 2008
    Missouri
    Still available?

4. c0nsilience

c0nsilience

Aug 13, 2008
    Oklahoma
    co-founder, SynapticGroove
    Looks like someone routed and placed a second pup in a standard Fortress. You should check the serial # with Warwick.

5. Wondering if Warwick got back to you on the origins of this bass... a double-buck fortress with active split-coil and bass/treble for each - way cool! I'm a big fortress fan and havent seen this before...

6. fortress1w

fortress1w

Aug 25, 2003
    Burlington, VT
    SOLD

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021