Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

95 Warwick Masterman 5 Honey

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rojo412, Apr 29, 2003.

1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Right now, I'm just throwing out the line. Want to see if there's a serious demand. Also, if you've seen any sell recently, how much?

It's a 95 Warwick Masterman 5 in honey. The body is an AMAZING flamed maple, solid, not laminate. This is all flamed maple. It's amazingly loud.
    The neck is ALL WENGE, which is not available any more from Warwick. It has the brass adjustanut, too, also not available anymore.
    The pickups are a pickup... 2 J pickups housed in a single housing. It was Warwick's first attempt at Stingray-style. The sound is very growly. The system is 2-band, each pickup has bass and treble control. It's very versatile.
    The tuners are now Hipshot Ultralites, but I still have the originals.

I'll get pics up when my camera batteries charge, but I am just wanting to see if anyone has any interest. I have a price in mind, but I'd like to see what people have seen or will offer.