1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

'97 Fender AmDlx Fretless J-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Sammy Camden, May 25, 2001.

1. FS: American Deluxe Fretless J-Bass. '97 model. Teal Green Metallic. The bass is almost perfect. It has been modified by the addition of the small P-Bass Bridge cover over the bridge. It is currently strung with Fender Nylon Tape-wounds. I am the original owner. I bought it without a case, but I am selling it with a new Fender molded bass case.

The only flaw: There was a small chip out of the body finish, top edge, behind the bridge, close to the strap lock. The chip was re-attached so that you can only see the outline of it. It's .25" x .185" in size. Almost unnoticeable unless you are on top of the bass looking for it. From any distance, you cannot see it.

Asking price is $650 +shipping. If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks.