Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

'97 Warwick Thumb N/T 5 String-For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Deano Destructo, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Warwick 5 string Neck thru Thumb Bass (wenge)
    97'Warwick Thumb 5 string bass neck thru. Woods are Wenge/bubinga with the original brass just a nut 1.The pick ups especially awesome. There is a wide variety of tone available with it's three band preamp. It really does cut through the mix so you can be heard. This bass is superior in tone and action. Comes with hard shell form fitted case made by Warwick for this model and warwick gig bag. e-mail for pics. I'll cover shipping and insurance. $1400.00;)

2. Pako

Pako Are we having fun yet?

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    Got any pics?

3. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    [​IMG] [/IMG]

4. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    [​IMG]

5. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    [​IMG]

6. fadlan bassman

fadlan bassman

Oct 23, 2001
    Austin,Tx
    ??? are there supposed to be pics, I can't see anything. By the way do you guys have a website?

7. fixer, do you remember the offer I made? It still stands. :) Probably not the most appetizing, but it's the best I can do. Please consider it. Thanks.

8. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Um, I can see pics when I look at this thread....I'll e-mail them to you. No we don't have a website right now were kind of looking around for someone to design one. Do you know anyone? PM me.;)

9. Deano Destructo

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    bump